The Society Hotel Bingen is open for business and we are focused on the health and safety of our guests, staff and community.
The Society Hotel Portland will be re-opening July 10th, 2020!
At this time, we are trying our best to reduce the impact on the guest experience while also complying with local regulations. Below you will find some adjustments to our operations during your stay. We will continue to keep this page updated and communicate any additional changes to guests prior to arrival.
For everyone’s protection and in compliance with the government mandate face coverings are required in all public indoor spaces. Face coverings are required in all outside public spaces only if unable to maintain six feet social distance. Our front desk team will provide you with a mask if you don’t have one.
Spa & Bathhouse
· Our Spa & Bathhouse (including our soaking pools, hot tub, sauna, and massage treatments) are temporarily closed through at least mid-July in compliance with the Washington State Mandate.
· We are only accepting reservations on Friday & Saturday nights until June 30th. Guests will be able to stay seven days a week starting on July 1st.
· Our bunk rooms are currently closed until further notice.
· Each of our “Standard Rooms” will have access to a private bathroom located in the hallway through at least June 30th. The bathrooms will not be shared with other guests during this period. One of our typically shared bathrooms have been assigned to each standard room.
· Our housekeeping team has temporarily suspended their refresh service for guests staying multiple nights.
· We ask guests to please consider the risk of COVID-19 and associated government measures before booking. If your plans change, we require at least seven days notice to cancel or make any changes to a reservation without penalty.
· Our cafe will be offering hotel guests pastries, tea, non-alcoholic refreshments and select beverages from our bar menu. Prepared food service is temporarily suspended.
· Our front desk team can recommend local restaurants that are open for take-out in Washington and take-out/dine-in in Oregon.
· We will continue to adjust our food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Local Activities & Recreation
· We have created a list of local outdoor adventures that are currently open: email the front desk for the most updated version to plan your trip itinerary around!
· Our front desk team can recommend local boutiques and wine tasting rooms that have resumed operations.
We have also supplemented our already meticulous cleanliness practices, with the following additional measures:
· Our operations teams are monitoring the latest advisories from local, national, and international health organizations and keeping up with the latest recommendations.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
· We have implemented contactless check-in and check-out procedures. Plexiglass dividers are installed at our front desk and cafe.
· We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
The Society Hotels were created as a place of refuge, calm, and enjoyment.
The restrictions on our daily lives can have some positive silver linings – creating time to rejuvenate and reconnect with friends and loved ones.
We invite you to join us for a moment to relax and connect with those close to you.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures or would like assistance booking your stay please email us at [email protected]. We hope to see you soon!