At this time, we are trying our best to reduce the impact on the guest experience while also complying with local regulations. Below you will find some adjustments to our operations during your stay. We will continue to keep this page updated and communicate any additional changes to guests prior to arrival.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS CHECK IN LIKE?
We’ve developed a seamless, contact-limited check-in process. Our front desk features a plexiglass screen, and we ensure key sanitation upon arrival. Transactions are carried out on a touchpad, and moisturizing hand sanitizer is available all over the property.
All of our employees are wearing masks while at work, and our housekeeping staff have increased cleaning efforts in all common spaces. Our staff are also screened for Covid-19 symptoms and temperatures checked prior to every shift. Once you’re checked in, you will have full access to the open areas of the property. You’re welcome to use our outdoor dining areas for items purchased from the cafe, or enjoy them in your room.
WHAT IS THE VIBE LIKE ON PROPERTY?
The open-format property offers ample space to kick back and relax. We are encouraging guests to order from our cafe and find a seat anywhere on property. We anticipate busy weekends and quieter weekdays, but there should be plenty of distanced spaces to safely occupy. Just because we’re separated, doesn’t mean we’re alone! Many guests enjoy the fact that they can interact from a distance in our shared open spaces.
WHAT’S THE PLAN? IS THE SPA OPEN?
We are closely monitoring the situation with respect to COVID-19 and constantly evolving our practices on property to keep people safe. As phases change, and Washington State guidelines relax – we have decided to operate a limited food and beverage program that aims to offer the widest set of options for our guests, while maintaining safe preparation and serving practices for our staff.
Under current Washington Phase 2 guidelines, the spa is able to be opened with limited access and enhanced safety precautions. The spa will be limited to 10 occupants at a time, with required 6’ social distancing and masks worn at all times. The spa is currently available by appointment only- 50 minute slots only. The spa is sanitized after every session.
As a family-owned business, we’re trying our best to be as flexible as possible, and utilize our limited resources to create a safe and comfortable environment for our guests. We truly appreciate your patience & support during this time, and are currently using the following safety measures to ensure responsible operation:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property
- Frequently touched surfaces are thoroughly sanitized throughout the day
- Room key sensitization upon check-in
- Generously-spaced outdoor seating for dining and relaxing
- Exclusive use of the Schoolhouse & Cabins for hotel guests on
We always welcome suggestions and feedback on our safety measures, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you’ve got any questions or input!
For everyone’s protection and in compliance with the government mandate face coverings are required in all public indoor spaces. Face coverings are required in all outside public spaces only if unable to maintain six feet social distance. Our front desk team will provide you with a mask if you don’t have one.
Spa & Bathhouse
· Our Spa & Bathhouse (including our soaking pools, hot tub and sauna) are open and operating in compliance with the Washington State Mandate. Stay tuned for updates on our Spa + Bathhouse page, or Instagram. The current operations look like this: 10 people in the spa facility at a time. 6’ spacing at all times. Masks must be worn at all times, even with family groups. Access is handled through a reservation system, on a first come, first served basis. Reservations must be done in advance through the front desk. Once you’ve booked your hotel stay, feel free to call the front desk to reserve your time.
· Our housekeeping team has temporarily suspended their refresh service for guests staying multiple nights.
· We ask guests to please consider the risk of COVID-19 and associated government measures before booking. If your plans change, we require at least seven days notice to cancel or make any changes to a reservation without penalty.
· Our cafe will be offering hotel guests pastries, tea, non-alcoholic refreshments and select beverages from our bar menu. Prepared food service is temporarily suspended.
· Our front desk team can recommend local restaurants that are open for dining/take-out in Washington and Oregon
· We will continue to adjust our food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Local Activities & Recreation
· We have created a list of local outdoor adventures that are currently open: email the front desk for the most updated version to plan your trip itinerary around!
· Our front desk team can recommend local boutiques and wine tasting rooms that have resumed operations.
We have also supplemented our already meticulous cleanliness practices, with the following additional measures:
· Our operations teams are monitoring the latest advisories from local, national, and international health organizations and keeping up with the latest recommendations.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
· We have implemented contactless check-in and check-out procedures. Plexiglass dividers are installed at our front desk and cafe.
· We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
The Society Hotels were created as a place of refuge, calm, and enjoyment.
The restrictions on our daily lives can have some positive silver linings – creating time to rejuvenate and reconnect with friends and loved ones.
We invite you to join us for a moment to relax and connect with those close to you.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures or would like assistance booking your stay please email us at [email protected]. We hope to see you soon!